Traveling Luck for Nedeljkov Trap, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Nedeljkov Trap?What's around Nedeljkov Trap?
Wikipedia near Nedeljkov Trap
Where to stay near Nedeljkov Trap
The timezone in Nedeljkov Trap is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.6442°, Longitude. 22.3411°
Satellite map around Nedeljkov Trap
Loading map of Nedeljkov Trap and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nedeljkov Trap, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vardište (1.1km)
- Hadžijin Grob (1.3km)
- Bara (1.4km)
- Dulovište (2.5km)
- Čevin Del (2.7km)
- Dobra Voda (2.9km)
- Jazbina (3.4km)
- Petruško Lice (3.7km)
- Čavino Trnje (3.7km)
- Poljana (3.8km)
- Lice (4.2km)
- Baćevici (4.2km)
- Pojište (4.3km)
- Koviljače (4.6km)
- Ljubava (4.6km)
- Slog (4.7km)
- Leskovac (4.7km)
- Selište (4.8km)
- Popova Ornica (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Nedeljkov Trap
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Ošljane (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Grabolovačka Kosa (4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Gornja Padina (3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Čuka (4.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Stranje (2.8km)
Airports close to Nedeljkov Trap
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (161km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (170.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nedeljkov Trap
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (217.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.