Traveling Luck for Vardište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vardiste?What's around Vardiste?
Wikipedia near Vardiste
Where to stay near Vardište
The timezone in Vardiste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6447°, Longitude. 22.3525°
Satellite map around Vardište
Loading map of Vardište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vardište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Smilovica (0.9km)
- Nedeljkov Trap (1.1km)
- Visoka Čuka (1.6km)
- Beli Breg (2.6km)
- Potpis (2.7km)
- Turjačka Glama (2.9km)
- Lipova Glava (3.1km)
- Aranđelov Čukar (3.3km)
- Vrljak (3.4km)
- Čuturilo (3.4km)
- Golča (3.8km)
- Velika Ploča (3.9km)
- Dervišica (3.9km)
- Gradska Glama (4.3km)
- Mala Ploča (4.4km)
- Igrište (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Vardište
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (1.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Ošljane (2.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosica (4.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Gornja Padina (2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Stranje (2.8km)
Airports close to Vardište
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (160.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (169.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (189.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vardište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (218km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.