Traveling Luck for Jasenje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jasenje?What's around Jasenje?
Wikipedia near Jasenje
Where to stay near Jasenje
The timezone in Jasenje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:49 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.6664°, Longitude. 22.2764°
Satellite map around Jasenje
Loading map of Jasenje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jasenje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jasenje (0km)
- Gložje (1.2km)
- Valuge (1.7km)
- Slog (2.1km)
- Golemo Polje (2.2km)
- Jarčinica (2.2km)
- Lešje (2.3km)
- Vrbak (2.6km)
- Del (2.6km)
- Ljubava (2.9km)
- Koviljače (2.9km)
- Ciganska Šuma (3km)
- Škodrino Polje (3.3km)
- Kulište (3.5km)
- Kalavura (3.6km)
- Polje (3.8km)
- Golemo Drvo (4.1km)
- Poljana (4.1km)
- Donji Lug (4.2km)
- Bojište (4.4km)
- Stare Livade (4.4km)
- Vasilovo Polje (4.4km)
- Virovi (4.7km)
- Čavino Trnje (4.8km)
- Drače (4.8km)
- Pojište (5km)
- Bandjište (5km)
- Antanas (5.3km)
- Petrov Grob (5.3km)
Accommodation around Jasenje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Porednik (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Suva Padina (1.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Velika Padina (4.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Selačka Reka (4.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Smaitac (4.6km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Trnovska Bara (1.6km)
Airports close to Jasenje
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (167.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (173.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jasenje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.