Traveling Luck for Staro Selo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Staro Selo?What's around Staro Selo?
Wikipedia near Staro Selo
Where to stay near Staro Selo
The timezone in Staro Selo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:22. It's light
Latitude. 43.5025°, Longitude. 22.1281°
Satellite map around Staro Selo
Loading map of Staro Selo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staro Selo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Staro Selo (0km)
- Zakućje (1.1km)
- Brestovac (1.3km)
- Bećirovača (1.5km)
- Unjakovica (1.6km)
- Dubrava (2.2km)
- Govedarica (2.9km)
- Česta (3km)
- Grujin Del (3.1km)
- Tlasti Del (3.5km)
- Cerje (3.7km)
- Vukšinac (4.1km)
- Sastavci (4.1km)
- Markov Most (4.2km)
- Temije (4.5km)
- Grdobran (4.8km)
- Jovanov Del (4.9km)
- Bare (5.1km)
- Preseka (5.3km)
- Kaluđerovica (5.5km)
- Kulišta (5.7km)
- Nerezina (5.7km)
- Dubrava (5.7km)
- Stubal (5.7km)
- Bobovište (6km)
- Krstatac (6.1km)
Accommodation around Staro Selo
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac (1.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rt (5.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Varnički Vrh (3.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (3.9km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ridinac (4.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (5.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (5.4km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (4.4km)
Airports close to Staro Selo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (162.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Staro Selo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (227km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.