Traveling Luck for Oštri Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ostri Vrh?What's around Ostri Vrh?
Wikipedia near Ostri Vrh
Where to stay near Oštri Vrh
The timezone in Ostri Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.5122°, Longitude. 22.2100°
Satellite map around Oštri Vrh
Loading map of Oštri Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oštri Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ključ (1km)
- Korito (1.3km)
- Osredak (1.7km)
- Bobovište (2km)
- Levovik (2.1km)
- Aramlija (2.3km)
- Gorunjak (2.6km)
- Klekov Del (2.7km)
- Šumnik (2.9km)
- Lojza (3.1km)
- Dubje (3.4km)
- Livađe (3.7km)
- Predavica (3.9km)
- Crkvište (3.9km)
- Sastavci (3.9km)
- Bare (3.9km)
- Kljunina (4.1km)
- Kaluđerovica (4.3km)
- Potoci (4.4km)
- Suva (4.5km)
- Bara (4.6km)
- Reka (4.9km)
- Del (4.9km)
- Rosulja (5.2km)
- Progon (5.4km)
- Gorunje (5.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Oštri Vrh
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tresibaba (3.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Podvis (5.1km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (5.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Košutni Kamen (4.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Oštrikovica (2.8km)
Airports close to Oštri Vrh
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (157.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (189.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Oštri Vrh
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (228.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.