Traveling Luck for Ključ, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kljuc?What's around Kljuc?
Wikipedia near Kljuc
Where to stay near Ključ
The timezone in Kljuc is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. 43.5147°, Longitude. 22.2000°
Satellite map around Ključ
Loading map of Ključ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ključ, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ključ (0km)
- Korito (0.7km)
- Bobovište (1.4km)
- Osredak (1.8km)
- Gorunjak (2.3km)
- Klekov Del (2.8km)
- Bare (2.9km)
- Aramlija (3km)
- Levovik (3.1km)
- Crkvište (3.1km)
- Sastavci (3.2km)
- Kaluđerovica (3.4km)
- Šumnik (3.9km)
- Predavica (3.9km)
- Lojza (4.1km)
- Dubje (4.2km)
- Livađe (4.6km)
- Reka (4.6km)
- Preseka (4.7km)
- Suva (4.8km)
- Temije (4.8km)
- Progon (5km)
- Potoci (5.1km)
- Mastina (5.1km)
- Kljunina (5.1km)
- Kulišta (5.1km)
- Rosulja (5.2km)
- Govedarica (5.2km)
- Bara (5.4km)
Accommodation around Ključ
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tresibaba (4.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (5.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Podvis (4.4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (4.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Oštrikovica (3.6km)
Airports close to Ključ
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (158.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (190.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ključ
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (227.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.