Traveling Luck for Mali Pravac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mali Pravac?What's around Mali Pravac?
Wikipedia near Mali Pravac
Where to stay near Mali Pravac
The timezone in Mali Pravac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:50 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.5208°, Longitude. 22.1794°
Satellite map around Mali Pravac
Loading map of Mali Pravac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mali Pravac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bare (0.8km)
- Kaluđerovica (1.4km)
- Ključ (2.1km)
- Korito (2.1km)
- Bobovište (2.2km)
- Crkvište (2.2km)
- Sastavci (2.6km)
- Preseka (2.7km)
- Temije (2.7km)
- Gorunjak (3km)
- Govedarica (3.2km)
- Kulišta (3.2km)
- Osredak (3.3km)
- Mastina (3.5km)
- Klekov Del (4km)
- Studal (4.2km)
- Bećirovača (4.3km)
- Zakućje (4.4km)
- Dubrava (4.5km)
- Reka (4.5km)
- Progon (4.6km)
- Predavica (4.7km)
- Ravna Poljana (4.7km)
- Aramlija (4.8km)
- Levovik (5.2km)
- Trabežina (5.2km)
- Dubrava (5.3km)
- Unjakovica (5.3km)
- Staro Selo (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Mali Pravac
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (3.5km)
- railroad station;
- Železnička Stanica Podvis (3.5km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (3.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Oštrikovica (5.3km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (1.5km)
Airports close to Mali Pravac
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (160.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (191.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mali Pravac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (226.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.