Traveling Luck for Dubrava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dubrava?What's around Dubrava?
Wikipedia near Dubrava
Where to stay near Dubrava
The timezone in Dubrava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:08. It's light
Latitude. 43.5194°, Longitude. 22.1319°
Satellite map around Dubrava
Loading map of Dubrava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dubrava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubrava (0km)
- Unjakovica (1km)
- Bećirovača (1km)
- Govedarica (1.4km)
- Česta (1.5km)
- Zakućje (1.6km)
- Cerje (1.8km)
- Staro Selo (2.2km)
- Vukšinac (2.4km)
- Temije (2.6km)
- Brestovac (2.8km)
- Jovanov Del (3.2km)
- Markov Most (3.2km)
- Grujin Del (3.3km)
- Preseka (3.4km)
- Kulišta (3.7km)
- Bare (3.9km)
- Tlasti Del (4km)
- Bacalica (4km)
- Kaluđerovica (4km)
- Ravna Poljana (4km)
- Sastavci (4.4km)
- Zaugalje (4.6km)
- Krstatac (4.6km)
- Mastina (5km)
- Stubal (5.3km)
Accommodation around Dubrava
- railroad station;
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rt (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Varnički Vrh (1.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (4.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (3.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (1.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ridinac (2.8km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (4km)
Airports close to Dubrava
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (163.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (195.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dubrava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (225km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.