Traveling Luck for Govedarica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Govedarica?What's around Govedarica?
Wikipedia near Govedarica
Where to stay near Govedarica
The timezone in Govedarica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 16:00. It's light
Latitude. 43.5208°, Longitude. 22.1461°
Satellite map around Govedarica
Loading map of Govedarica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Govedarica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Govedarica (0km)
- Dubrava (1.4km)
- Bećirovača (1.5km)
- Temije (1.6km)
- Zakućje (1.9km)
- Unjakovica (2.2km)
- Preseka (2.3km)
- Bare (2.5km)
- Kaluđerovica (2.7km)
- Kulišta (2.8km)
- Česta (2.8km)
- Cerje (2.8km)
- Staro Selo (2.9km)
- Vukšinac (3.4km)
- Sastavci (3.4km)
- Ravna Poljana (3.6km)
- Brestovac (3.8km)
- Mastina (4km)
- Bacalica (4.1km)
- Jovanov Del (4.1km)
- Crkvište (4.4km)
- Markov Most (4.5km)
- Studal (4.6km)
- Grujin Del (4.6km)
- Bobovište (4.6km)
- Trabežina (4.8km)
- Ključ (5.2km)
- Zaugalje (5.3km)
- Korito (5.3km)
Accommodation around Govedarica
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Varnički Vrh (2.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (4.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (1.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ridinac (3.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Orešački Potok (5.2km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (2.8km)
Airports close to Govedarica
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (162.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (194.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Govedarica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (225.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.