Traveling Luck for Milenov Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milenov Vrh?What's around Milenov Vrh?
Wikipedia near Milenov Vrh
Where to stay near Milenov Vrh
The timezone in Milenov Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.5347°, Longitude. 22.1358°
Satellite map around Milenov Vrh
Loading map of Milenov Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milenov Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Cerje (1.7km)
- Temije (1.8km)
- Vukšinac (2km)
- Dubrava (2km)
- Bacalica (2km)
- Govedarica (2.1km)
- Ravna Poljana (2.1km)
- Kulišta (2.3km)
- Preseka (2.3km)
- Česta (2.3km)
- Jovanov Del (2.6km)
- Unjakovica (2.9km)
- Bećirovača (2.9km)
- Zaugalje (3.4km)
- Kaluđerovica (3.5km)
- Trabežina (3.5km)
- Markov Most (3.5km)
- Mastina (3.6km)
- Zakućje (3.6km)
- Jarčeva Bara (3.6km)
- Bare (3.7km)
- Studal (3.8km)
- Jovanova Bara (3.9km)
- Krstatac (4km)
- Staro Selo (4.3km)
- Radičevac (4.4km)
- Reinda (4.5km)
- Penjaže (4.5km)
- Grujin Del (4.5km)
- Brestovac (4.7km)
- Drenovik (4.8km)
- Crkvište (4.9km)
Accommodation around Milenov Vrh
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ridinac (2.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svrljiška Topla (3.8km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (4.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (4.5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (3.9km)
Airports close to Milenov Vrh
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (164.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (194.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Milenov Vrh
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (223.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.