Traveling Luck for Crkvište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crkviste?What's around Crkviste?
Wikipedia near Crkviste
Where to stay near Crkvište
The timezone in Crkviste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 19:00. It's light
Latitude. 43.5369°, Longitude. 22.1872°
Satellite map around Crkvište
Loading map of Crkvište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crkvište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Crkvište (0km)
- Kaluđerovica (1.7km)
- Gorunjak (2km)
- Mastina (2.1km)
- Bare (2.2km)
- Progon (2.4km)
- Reka (2.4km)
- Preseka (2.6km)
- Korito (2.6km)
- Studal (2.7km)
- Kulišta (2.8km)
- Klekov Del (3km)
- Ključ (3.1km)
- Temije (3.2km)
- Predavica (3.2km)
- Dubrava (3.4km)
- Rosulja (3.7km)
- Golemo Branište (3.8km)
- Garkovac (3.8km)
- Trabežina (3.9km)
- Bobovište (4km)
- Ravna Poljana (4.1km)
- Govedarica (4.4km)
- Aramlija (4.5km)
- Suva (4.6km)
- Sastavci (4.8km)
- Osredak (4.9km)
- Kitke (4.9km)
Accommodation around Crkvište
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Podvis (1.3km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (1.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Košutni Kamen (2.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Oštrikovica (4.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Glogovačka Reka (4.7km)
Airports close to Crkvište
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (161km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (189.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crkvište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (224.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.