Traveling Luck for Stranjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Stranjak?What's around Stranjak?
Wikipedia near Stranjak
Where to stay near Stranjak
The timezone in Stranjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 15:54. It's light
Latitude. 43.5300°, Longitude. 22.2003°
Satellite map around Stranjak
Loading map of Stranjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stranjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gorunjak (0.7km)
- Korito (1.4km)
- Crkvište (1.5km)
- Klekov Del (1.7km)
- Ključ (2km)
- Predavica (2.4km)
- Reka (2.6km)
- Kaluđerovica (2.7km)
- Bare (2.8km)
- Progon (3km)
- Aramlija (3km)
- Bobovište (3.3km)
- Rosulja (3.4km)
- Suva (3.6km)
- Mastina (3.7km)
- Osredak (3.8km)
- Preseka (3.9km)
- Dubje (4km)
- Levovik (4.1km)
- Golemo Branište (4.1km)
- Kulišta (4.2km)
- Studal (4.2km)
- Temije (4.4km)
- Šumnik (4.6km)
- Sastavci (4.6km)
- Potoci (4.7km)
- Livađe (4.7km)
- Dubrava (4.8km)
- Garkovac (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Stranjak
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Podvis (2.6km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (2.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Košutni Kamen (3.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Oštrikovica (3.5km)
Airports close to Stranjak
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (159.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (189.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stranjak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (226km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.