Traveling Luck for Gorunjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gorunjak?What's around Gorunjak?
Wikipedia near Gorunjak
Where to stay near Gorunjak
The timezone in Gorunjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:26 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5319°, Longitude. 22.2069°
Satellite map around Gorunjak
Loading map of Gorunjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gorunjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gorunjak (0km)
- Klekov Del (1.1km)
- Korito (1.7km)
- Predavica (1.8km)
- Crkvište (2km)
- Reka (2.3km)
- Ključ (2.3km)
- Aramlija (2.6km)
- Progon (2.8km)
- Rosulja (2.8km)
- Suva (2.9km)
- Kaluđerovica (3.4km)
- Bare (3.5km)
- Dubje (3.5km)
- Bobovište (3.7km)
- Golemo Branište (3.8km)
- Levovik (3.8km)
- Potoci (4km)
- Mastina (4.1km)
- Osredak (4.1km)
- Šumnik (4.2km)
- Livađe (4.2km)
- Preseka (4.5km)
- Studal (4.6km)
- Bara (4.7km)
- Lojza (4.7km)
- Prosinica (4.7km)
- Kulišta (4.7km)
- Mrtvica (4.7km)
- Donje Lastavičko Polje (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gorunjak
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Podvis (2.8km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (2.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Košutni Kamen (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Oštrikovica (2.9km)
Airports close to Gorunjak
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (159.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (188.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gorunjak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (226km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.