Traveling Luck for Ljuti Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ljuti Vrh?What's around Ljuti Vrh?
Wikipedia near Ljuti Vrh
Where to stay near Ljuti Vrh
The timezone in Ljuti Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5214°, Longitude. 22.2178°
Satellite map around Ljuti Vrh
Loading map of Ljuti Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljuti Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Aramlija (1.2km)
- Klekov Del (1.3km)
- Korito (1.5km)
- Gorunjak (1.7km)
- Ključ (1.9km)
- Levovik (2.1km)
- Dubje (2.3km)
- Šumnik (2.6km)
- Predavica (2.6km)
- Livađe (2.9km)
- Lojza (3km)
- Suva (3.1km)
- Osredak (3.1km)
- Potoci (3.2km)
- Bobovište (3.3km)
- Crkvište (3.5km)
- Bara (3.6km)
- Reka (3.8km)
- Kljunina (3.9km)
- Rosulja (3.9km)
- Del (4.1km)
- Bare (4.3km)
- Prosinica (4.4km)
- Progon (4.4km)
- Kaluđerovica (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ljuti Vrh
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Podvis (4.6km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Oštrikovica (1.7km)
Airports close to Ljuti Vrh
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (157.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (188.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ljuti Vrh
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (227.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.