Traveling Luck for Puljin Kamen, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Puljin Kamen?What's around Puljin Kamen?
Wikipedia near Puljin Kamen
Where to stay near Puljin Kamen
The timezone in Puljin Kamen is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:30 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.5458°, Longitude. 22.2431°
Satellite map around Puljin Kamen
Loading map of Puljin Kamen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Puljin Kamen, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Suva (1km)
- Kadijski Krst (1.2km)
- Prosinica (1.3km)
- Mrtvica (1.6km)
- Čivilik (2.2km)
- Potoci (2.2km)
- Predavica (2.2km)
- Rosulja (2.3km)
- Dubrava (2.5km)
- Dubje (2.8km)
- Klekov Del (3km)
- Bara (3km)
- Donje Lastavičko Polje (3km)
- Slana Bara (3.3km)
- Aramlija (3.4km)
- Reka (3.5km)
- Livađe (3.6km)
- Golemo Branište (3.7km)
- Gorunjak (3.9km)
- Džervin (4km)
- Del (4km)
- Ljubin Branik (4.1km)
- Baranica (4.1km)
- Progon (4.1km)
- Vojinovac (4.3km)
- Šumnik (4.5km)
- Gravište (4.7km)
- Gornje Lastavičko Polje (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Puljin Kamen
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jevik (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Stranjak (4.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Knjaževac (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Oštrikovica (3km)
Airports close to Puljin Kamen
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (157.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (184.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Puljin Kamen
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (225.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.