Traveling Luck for Potkapine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Potkapine?What's around Potkapine?
Wikipedia near Potkapine
Where to stay near Potkapine
The timezone in Potkapine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:09 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5506°, Longitude. 22.1617°
Satellite map around Potkapine
Loading map of Potkapine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Potkapine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Studal (0.6km)
- Mastina (0.9km)
- Trabežina (0.9km)
- Kulišta (1.4km)
- Ravna Poljana (1.4km)
- Dubrava (1.7km)
- Preseka (2km)
- Jovanova Bara (2.4km)
- Temije (2.6km)
- Kaluđerovica (2.8km)
- Bacalica (2.9km)
- Crkvište (3km)
- Garkovac (3.1km)
- Reinda (3.2km)
- Rusalnica (3.3km)
- Jarčeva Bara (3.6km)
- Bare (3.6km)
- Glozje (3.6km)
- Progon (3.7km)
- Grezansko Polje (3.8km)
- Arnica (3.9km)
- Luka (4.1km)
- Govedarica (4.2km)
- Reka (4.3km)
- Lojza (4.4km)
- Kitke (4.5km)
- Krivi Put (4.5km)
- Golemo Branište (4.7km)
- Cerje (4.9km)
- Luke (4.9km)
Accommodation around Potkapine
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vrtača (2.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Podvis (2.3km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (2.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Košutni Kamen (3.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Balanovačka Reka (4.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Varnički Vrh (4.7km)
Airports close to Potkapine
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (163.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (191km)
Airfields or small airports close to Potkapine
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (222.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.