Traveling Luck for Ravna Poljana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravna Poljana?What's around Ravna Poljana?
Wikipedia near Ravna Poljana
Where to stay near Ravna Poljana
The timezone in Ravna Poljana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:08 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. 43.5483°, Longitude. 22.1469°
Satellite map around Ravna Poljana
Loading map of Ravna Poljana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravna Poljana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ravna Poljana (0km)
- Trabežina (1.4km)
- Bacalica (1.5km)
- Kulišta (1.6km)
- Jovanova Bara (2km)
- Preseka (2.1km)
- Studal (2.1km)
- Mastina (2.2km)
- Temije (2.4km)
- Jarčeva Bara (2.6km)
- Reinda (2.8km)
- Dubrava (3km)
- Kaluđerovica (3.3km)
- Cerje (3.6km)
- Govedarica (3.6km)
- Luka (3.7km)
- Vukšinac (3.7km)
- Krivi Put (3.8km)
- Zaugalje (3.8km)
- Radičevac (3.9km)
- Glozje (3.9km)
- Jovanov Del (3.9km)
- Bare (4km)
- Dubrava (4km)
- Crkvište (4.1km)
- Rusalnica (4.2km)
- Lečovo (4.2km)
- Česta (4.3km)
- Garkovac (4.5km)
- Grezansko Polje (4.5km)
- Pažar (4.7km)
- Bećirovača (4.8km)
- Krstatac (4.9km)
Accommodation around Ravna Poljana
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Podvis (3.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ridinac (4.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Orešački Potok (4.1km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (3.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Košutni Kamen (3.2km)
Airports close to Ravna Poljana
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (164.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (192.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravna Poljana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.