Traveling Luck for Jovanova Bara, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jovanova Bara?What's around Jovanova Bara?
Wikipedia near Jovanova Bara
Where to stay near Jovanova Bara
The timezone in Jovanova Bara is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.5639°, Longitude. 22.1447°
Satellite map around Jovanova Bara
Loading map of Jovanova Bara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jovanova Bara, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jovanova Bara (0km)
- Reinda (0.8km)
- Trabežina (1.5km)
- Jarčeva Bara (1.7km)
- Luka (1.8km)
- Glozje (2km)
- Ravna Poljana (2km)
- Bacalica (2.2km)
- Krivi Put (2.2km)
- Studal (2.7km)
- Dubrava (2.7km)
- Luke (2.9km)
- Rusalnica (3km)
- Grezansko Polje (3km)
- Lečovo (3km)
- Radičevac (3.1km)
- Mastina (3.3km)
- Kulišta (3.4km)
- Del (3.6km)
- Pažar (3.7km)
- Lojza (3.8km)
- Drenje (4km)
- Arnica (4km)
- Preseka (4km)
- Zaugalje (4km)
- Garkovac (4km)
- Polje (4.2km)
- Temije (4.4km)
- Slatinski Del (4.6km)
- Govedarište (4.8km)
- Tršinski Del (4.8km)
- Jovanov Del (4.9km)
- Grezansko Polje (5km)
- Vukšinac (5km)
Accommodation around Jovanova Bara
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vrtača (0.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Podvis (4.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Orešački Potok (5km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (4.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrleica (3.8km)
Airports close to Jovanova Bara
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (166.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (191.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jovanova Bara
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (220km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.