Traveling Luck for Stenje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Stenje?What's around Stenje?
Wikipedia near Stenje
Where to stay near Stenje
The timezone in Stenje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:08 and Sunset at 19:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6228°, Longitude. 22.1458°
Satellite map around Stenje
Loading map of Stenje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stenje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krst (0.9km)
- Dmitrovik (1.3km)
- Rajkin Del (2km)
- Vinski Del (2.2km)
- Ratovica (2.8km)
- Drum (2.8km)
- Slatinski Del (3.1km)
- Dubrave (3.3km)
- Rošinac (3.4km)
- Barice (3.5km)
- Cerače (3.6km)
- Tršinski Del (4km)
- Režinci (4.1km)
- Del (4.3km)
- Vlanje (4.3km)
- Laz (4.3km)
- Luke (4.8km)
- Polje (5km)
- Ravnište (5.1km)
- Drenje (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Stenje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (3.8km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mećedol (4.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Janin Potok (4.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (3.7km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (0.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (4.1km)
Airports close to Stenje
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (171.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (187.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stenje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.