Traveling Luck for lignite coal mine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is lignite coal mine?What's around lignite coal mine?
Wikipedia near lignite coal mine
Where to stay near lignite coal mine
The timezone in lignite coal mine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5467°, Longitude. 22.1847°
Satellite map around lignite coal mine
Loading map of lignite coal mine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around lignite coal mine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Crkvište (1.3km)
- Mastina (1.5km)
- Progon (1.7km)
- Studal (1.7km)
- Reka (2.1km)
- Dubrava (2.2km)
- Kaluđerovica (2.5km)
- Garkovac (2.5km)
- Kulišta (2.6km)
- Preseka (2.8km)
- Gorunjak (2.9km)
- Golemo Branište (3km)
- Trabežina (3km)
- Bare (3.2km)
- Rosulja (3.4km)
- Predavica (3.5km)
- Temije (3.5km)
- Ravna Poljana (3.6km)
- Kitke (3.7km)
- Klekov Del (3.8km)
- Korito (3.9km)
- Rusalnica (3.9km)
- Arnica (3.9km)
- Jovanova Bara (4.4km)
- Ključ (4.4km)
- Gornje Lastavičko Polje (4.5km)
- Grezansko Polje (4.6km)
- Donje Lastavičko Polje (4.7km)
- Lojza (4.8km)
- Oborište (4.9km)
- Suva (4.9km)
- Govedarica (5km)
Accommodation around lignite coal mine
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vrtača (4.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Podvis (0.1km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (0km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Košutni Kamen (3.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Glogovačka Reka (4.6km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (4.9km)
Airports close to lignite coal mine
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (162km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (189.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to lignite coal mine
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (223.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.