Traveling Luck for Kobilji Brod, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kobilji Brod?What's around Kobilji Brod?
Wikipedia near Kobilji Brod
Where to stay near Kobilji Brod
The timezone in Kobilji Brod is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:12 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.6289°, Longitude. 22.1350°
Satellite map around Kobilji Brod
Loading map of Kobilji Brod and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kobilji Brod, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krst (0.7km)
- Rajkin Del (1km)
- Dmitrovik (1.6km)
- Drum (1.6km)
- Ratovica (2.3km)
- Cerače (2.3km)
- Barice (3km)
- Vlanje (3.1km)
- Rošinac (3.1km)
- Vinski Del (3.4km)
- Režinci (3.7km)
- Ravnište (3.8km)
- Delnice (4.1km)
- Slatinski Del (4.2km)
- Koševi (4.2km)
- Dubrave (4.3km)
- Srpata (4.7km)
- Prestolje (4.7km)
- Tršinski Del (5.3km)
- Del (5.3km)
- Žabar (5.3km)
Accommodation around Kobilji Brod
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (3.6km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mećedol (3.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Tumba (5.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (3.8km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (0.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (3km)
Airports close to Kobilji Brod
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (172.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (187.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kobilji Brod
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.