Traveling Luck for Krst, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krst?What's around Krst?
Wikipedia near Krst
Where to stay near Krst
The timezone in Krst is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6292°, Longitude. 22.1428°
Satellite map around Krst
Loading map of Krst and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krst, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krst (0km)
- Dmitrovik (0.9km)
- Rajkin Del (1.2km)
- Ratovica (2km)
- Drum (2.4km)
- Vinski Del (2.7km)
- Cerače (2.9km)
- Režinci (3.4km)
- Dubrave (3.6km)
- Barice (3.6km)
- Rošinac (3.7km)
- Vlanje (3.8km)
- Slatinski Del (4km)
- Ravnište (4.3km)
- Prestolje (4.6km)
- Delnice (4.7km)
- Srpata (4.8km)
- Žabar (4.9km)
- Tršinski Del (4.9km)
- Koševi (4.9km)
- Laz (5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Krst
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (3.2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mećedol (3.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (3.2km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (0.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šuplji Kamen (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (3.2km)
Airports close to Krst
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (172.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (174.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (187.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krst
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.