Traveling Luck for Gornja Dubrava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornja Dubrava?What's around Gornja Dubrava?
Wikipedia near Gornja Dubrava
Where to stay near Gornja Dubrava
The timezone in Gornja Dubrava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 18:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6586°, Longitude. 22.1972°
Satellite map around Gornja Dubrava
Loading map of Gornja Dubrava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornja Dubrava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gornja Dubrava (0km)
- Del (0.9km)
- Virovi (1km)
- Bara (1.2km)
- Donja Dubrava (1.3km)
- Srednji Del (1.4km)
- Graničica (1.5km)
- Bacanica (1.9km)
- Ovčibaba (1.9km)
- Selište (2.4km)
- Žabar (2.6km)
- Govedarnik (2.7km)
- Duga Rudina (2.8km)
- Svrakar (2.8km)
- Baba Janin Krst (2.9km)
- Golemo Drvo (3.9km)
- Dubrava (4km)
- Režinci (4.1km)
- Sveta Trojica (4.3km)
- Senokosje (4.4km)
- Petrov Grob (4.5km)
- Dubrave (4.7km)
- Gložanica (4.9km)
- Pašište (4.9km)
- Prestolje (5.1km)
- Ratovica (5.2km)
- Mrtvina (5.3km)
Accommodation around Gornja Dubrava
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (4.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gorica (2.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (3.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Karamanci (2.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Janin Potok (5.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (3.2km)
Airports close to Gornja Dubrava
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (171.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (180.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (180.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gornja Dubrava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.