Traveling Luck for Bara, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bara?What's around Bara?
Wikipedia near Bara
Where to stay near Bara
The timezone in Bara is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 15:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6500°, Longitude. 22.2008°
Satellite map around Bara
Loading map of Bara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bara, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bara (0km)
- Bacanica (1.1km)
- Gornja Dubrava (1.2km)
- Selište (1.2km)
- Del (1.4km)
- Srednji Del (1.5km)
- Donja Dubrava (1.7km)
- Virovi (2.1km)
- Graničica (2.1km)
- Ovčibaba (3km)
- Žabar (3.3km)
- Svrakar (3.5km)
- Petrov Grob (3.6km)
- Gložanica (3.7km)
- Dubrave (3.8km)
- Duga Rudina (3.9km)
- Govedarnik (3.9km)
- Baba Janin Krst (4km)
- Golemo Drvo (4.2km)
- Režinci (4.4km)
- Gradište (4.4km)
- Jezero (4.4km)
- Viča (4.5km)
- Ljubin Del (4.6km)
- Dubrava (4.7km)
- Ključ (4.8km)
- Vinski Del (5.1km)
- Nerezine (5.1km)
Accommodation around Bara
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Osrednik (2.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gorica (1.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (4.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Karamanci (3.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (3.2km)
Airports close to Bara
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (170.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (180.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (181.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bara
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.