Traveling Luck for Graničica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Granicica?What's around Granicica?
Wikipedia near Granicica
Where to stay near Graničica
The timezone in Granicica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6581°, Longitude. 22.1811°
Satellite map around Graničica
Loading map of Graničica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Graničica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Graničica (0km)
- Del (0.8km)
- Virovi (1km)
- Žabar (1.2km)
- Gornja Dubrava (1.5km)
- Bara (2.1km)
- Duga Rudina (2.3km)
- Režinci (2.6km)
- Ovčibaba (2.7km)
- Donja Dubrava (2.8km)
- Govedarnik (2.9km)
- Srednji Del (3km)
- Bacanica (3.1km)
- Selište (3.2km)
- Senokosje (3.5km)
- Prestolje (3.6km)
- Baba Janin Krst (3.7km)
- Ratovica (3.8km)
- Svrakar (4km)
- Pričelj (4.2km)
- Dubrave (4.3km)
- Dmitrovik (4.4km)
- Mrtvina (4.8km)
- Pašište (5km)
- Rajkin Del (5.1km)
- Gromaje (5.1km)
Accommodation around Graničica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (2.3km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (3.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (3.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gorica (3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (2.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Karamanci (1.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (2km)
Airports close to Graničica
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (172.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (182.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Graničica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.