Traveling Luck for Dmitrovik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dmitrovik?What's around Dmitrovik?
Wikipedia near Dmitrovik
Where to stay near Dmitrovik
The timezone in Dmitrovik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:13 and Sunset at 19:01. It's light
Latitude. 43.6319°, Longitude. 22.1511°
Satellite map around Dmitrovik
Loading map of Dmitrovik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dmitrovik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dmitrovik (0km)
- Krst (0.9km)
- Rajkin Del (1.5km)
- Ratovica (1.7km)
- Vinski Del (2.3km)
- Režinci (2.8km)
- Dubrave (2.9km)
- Drum (3.2km)
- Cerače (3.5km)
- Žabar (4.2km)
- Prestolje (4.3km)
- Slatinski Del (4.3km)
- Graničica (4.4km)
- Rošinac (4.5km)
- Barice (4.5km)
- Laz (4.5km)
- Vlanje (4.6km)
- Del (4.8km)
- Ravnište (4.8km)
- Srpata (4.9km)
- Tršinski Del (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Dmitrovik
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (2.5km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (1.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Janin Potok (4.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (2.4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (1.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (3.2km)
Airports close to Dmitrovik
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (172km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (186.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dmitrovik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.