Traveling Luck for Ždrelo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zdrelo?What's around Zdrelo?
Wikipedia near Zdrelo
Where to stay near Ždrelo
The timezone in Zdrelo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 15:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6347°, Longitude. 22.1644°
Satellite map around Ždrelo
Loading map of Ždrelo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ždrelo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dmitrovik (1.3km)
- Dubrave (1.9km)
- Vinski Del (2.1km)
- Ratovica (2.1km)
- Krst (2.2km)
- Režinci (2.6km)
- Rajkin Del (2.7km)
- Graničica (3.4km)
- Žabar (3.5km)
- Del (3.6km)
- Laz (3.9km)
- Bara (4km)
- Selište (4.1km)
- Prestolje (4.3km)
- Gradište (4.3km)
- Gornja Dubrava (4.4km)
- Virovi (4.4km)
- Drum (4.5km)
- Cerače (4.7km)
- Bacanica (4.9km)
- Slatinski Del (4.9km)
- Gorela Šuma (5km)
- Tršinski Del (5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Ždrelo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (4.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Janin Potok (3.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (1.5km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (2.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (3.9km)
Airports close to Ždrelo
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (171.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (185.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ždrelo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.