Traveling Luck for Pujin Trap, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pujin Trap?What's around Pujin Trap?
Wikipedia near Pujin Trap
Where to stay near Pujin Trap
The timezone in Pujin Trap is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:54 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. 43.6458°, Longitude. 22.1533°
Satellite map around Pujin Trap
Loading map of Pujin Trap and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pujin Trap, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ratovica (0.7km)
- Režinci (1km)
- Dmitrovik (1.8km)
- Rajkin Del (2km)
- Krst (2.4km)
- Žabar (2.5km)
- Prestolje (2.5km)
- Graničica (3.1km)
- Srpata (3.6km)
- Del (3.6km)
- Cerače (3.7km)
- Dubrave (3.7km)
- Vinski Del (3.8km)
- Gromaje (3.9km)
- Drum (3.9km)
- Virovi (4.1km)
- Ravnište (4.4km)
- Gornja Dubrava (4.5km)
- Bara (4.5km)
- Duga Rudina (4.6km)
- Pričelj (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Pujin Trap
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (1.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (0.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Karamanci (4.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (1.4km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (2.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Maglen (4.2km)
Airports close to Pujin Trap
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (173.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (177km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (185.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pujin Trap
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.