Traveling Luck for Ratovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ratovica?What's around Ratovica?
Wikipedia near Ratovica
Where to stay near Ratovica
The timezone in Ratovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:26 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6442°, Longitude. 22.1464°
Satellite map around Ratovica
Loading map of Ratovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ratovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ratovica (0km)
- Rajkin Del (1.4km)
- Režinci (1.5km)
- Dmitrovik (1.7km)
- Krst (2km)
- Prestolje (2.6km)
- Cerače (3km)
- Žabar (3.1km)
- Drum (3.3km)
- Srpata (3.3km)
- Gromaje (3.7km)
- Graničica (3.8km)
- Ravnište (3.8km)
- Vinski Del (3.9km)
- Dubrave (4.1km)
- Del (4.3km)
- Vlanje (4.4km)
- Delnice (4.7km)
- Virovi (4.8km)
- Pričelj (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ratovica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (2.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (1.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (2.1km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (2.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (1.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Maglen (4.6km)
Airports close to Ratovica
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (173.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (186km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ratovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.