Traveling Luck for Srednji Trap, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Srednji Trap?What's around Srednji Trap?
Wikipedia near Srednji Trap
Where to stay near Srednji Trap
The timezone in Srednji Trap is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:10 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.6517°, Longitude. 22.1303°
Satellite map around Srednji Trap
Loading map of Srednji Trap and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srednji Trap, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Goli Vrh (1.2km)
- Vrla Strana (1.4km)
- Krst (1.5km)
- Konjarnik (1.9km)
- Srpata (2km)
- Pujin Trap (2.3km)
- Golemi Kremen (2.6km)
- Seljski Vrh (2.6km)
- Kosar (3km)
- Grad (3.2km)
- Kraljevica (3.2km)
- Zabel (3.5km)
- Čukar (3.5km)
- Stankov Trap (3.7km)
- Kozja Grbina (4.1km)
- Jernovica (4.1km)
- Klađe (4.2km)
- Tumba (4.4km)
- Goli Čkar (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Srednji Trap
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (3.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (2.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (3.7km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Dobra Sreća (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Trap (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Maglen (4.6km)
Airports close to Srednji Trap
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (186.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Srednji Trap
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.