Traveling Luck for Žabar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zabar?What's around Zabar?
Wikipedia near Zabar
Where to stay near Žabar
The timezone in Zabar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 15:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6611°, Longitude. 22.1697°
Satellite map around Žabar
Loading map of Žabar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Žabar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Žabar (0km)
- Graničica (1.2km)
- Režinci (1.7km)
- Virovi (1.8km)
- Del (1.9km)
- Duga Rudina (2.1km)
- Prestolje (2.5km)
- Gornja Dubrava (2.6km)
- Senokosje (2.8km)
- Govedarnik (3.1km)
- Ratovica (3.1km)
- Pričelj (3.2km)
- Ovčibaba (3.3km)
- Bara (3.3km)
- Donja Dubrava (3.8km)
- Gromaje (4km)
- Srednji Del (4.1km)
- Baba Janin Krst (4.2km)
- Dmitrovik (4.2km)
- Mrtvina (4.2km)
- Srpata (4.3km)
- Bacanica (4.3km)
- Selište (4.3km)
- Rajkin Del (4.5km)
- Svrakar (4.8km)
- Dubrave (4.8km)
Accommodation around Žabar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (1.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (3.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (3.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (1.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Karamanci (1.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (2km)
Airports close to Žabar
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (173.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (183km)
Airfields or small airports close to Žabar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.