Traveling Luck for Prestolje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prestolje?What's around Prestolje?
Wikipedia near Prestolje
Where to stay near Prestolje
The timezone in Prestolje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6642°, Longitude. 22.1442°
Satellite map around Prestolje
Loading map of Prestolje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prestolje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Prestolje (0km)
- Gromaje (1.6km)
- Režinci (1.7km)
- Srpata (1.8km)
- Pričelj (2.4km)
- Žabar (2.5km)
- Ratovica (2.6km)
- Senokosje (2.9km)
- Graničica (3.6km)
- Rajkin Del (3.7km)
- Duga Rudina (3.7km)
- Ravnište (3.9km)
- Kovaćije (4km)
- Cerače (4.2km)
- Virovi (4.2km)
- Dmitrovik (4.3km)
- Del (4.4km)
- Mrtvina (4.5km)
- Krst (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Prestolje
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (4.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (2.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Karamanci (3.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vučji Potok (4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (3.3km)
Airports close to Prestolje
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (178.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (184.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prestolje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.