Traveling Luck for Pod Maglen, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pod Maglen?What's around Pod Maglen?
Wikipedia near Pod Maglen
Where to stay near Pod Maglen
The timezone in Pod Maglen is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 18:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.6686°, Longitude. 22.1614°
Satellite map around Pod Maglen
Loading map of Pod Maglen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pod Maglen, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Žabar (1.3km)
- Senokosje (1.7km)
- Prestolje (1.7km)
- Duga Rudina (2km)
- Pričelj (2km)
- Režinci (2.1km)
- Graničica (2.3km)
- Virovi (2.7km)
- Gromaje (3km)
- Del (3.1km)
- Govedarnik (3.2km)
- Mrtvina (3.3km)
- Ratovica (3.5km)
- Srpata (3.5km)
- Gornja Dubrava (3.6km)
- Ovčibaba (3.7km)
- Baba Janin Krst (4.4km)
- Kovaćije (4.4km)
- Bara (4.5km)
- Pašište (4.6km)
- Donja Dubrava (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Pod Maglen
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (4.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šiba (2.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (3.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (0km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (3km)
Airports close to Pod Maglen
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (174.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (179.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (183.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pod Maglen
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.