Traveling Luck for Duga Rudina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Duga Rudina?What's around Duga Rudina?
Wikipedia near Duga Rudina
Where to stay near Duga Rudina
The timezone in Duga Rudina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:48 and Sunset at 15:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6756°, Longitude. 22.1797°
Satellite map around Duga Rudina
Loading map of Duga Rudina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Duga Rudina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Duga Rudina (0km)
- Govedarnik (1.2km)
- Virovi (1.8km)
- Senokosje (1.8km)
- Ovčibaba (1.9km)
- Žabar (2.1km)
- Graničica (2.3km)
- Baba Janin Krst (2.4km)
- Mrtvina (2.5km)
- Del (2.7km)
- Gornja Dubrava (2.8km)
- Pričelj (2.8km)
- Pašište (2.9km)
- Donja Dubrava (3.5km)
- Svrakar (3.5km)
- Prestolje (3.7km)
- Režinci (3.7km)
- Srednji Del (3.9km)
- Bara (3.9km)
- Sveta Trojica (4.1km)
- Dubrava (4.3km)
- Korita (4.6km)
- Bacanica (4.6km)
- Gromaje (4.8km)
- Lokva (5km)
Accommodation around Duga Rudina
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Česma (4.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (1.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dubar (4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ledenica (4.6km)
Airports close to Duga Rudina
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (174.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (181.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (181.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Duga Rudina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.