Traveling Luck for Baba Janin Krst, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Baba Janin Krst?What's around Baba Janin Krst?
Wikipedia near Baba Janin Krst
Where to stay near Baba Janin Krst
The timezone in Baba Janin Krst is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6803°, Longitude. 22.2047°
Satellite map around Baba Janin Krst
Loading map of Baba Janin Krst and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baba Janin Krst, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Baba Janin Krst (0km)
- Ovčibaba (1km)
- Govedarnik (1.3km)
- Svrakar (1.4km)
- Sveta Trojica (1.7km)
- Dubrava (1.9km)
- Pašište (2.4km)
- Duga Rudina (2.4km)
- Donja Dubrava (2.6km)
- Virovi (2.6km)
- Gornja Dubrava (2.9km)
- Golemo Drvo (3km)
- Srednji Del (3km)
- Dubrava (3.3km)
- Del (3.5km)
- Šarkovica (3.6km)
- Graničica (3.7km)
- Korita (3.7km)
- Mrtvina (3.8km)
- Bara (4km)
- Senokosje (4km)
- Bacanica (4.1km)
- Žabar (4.2km)
- Lisičak (4.2km)
- Del (4.4km)
- Lokva (4.4km)
- Kalavura (4.5km)
- Selište (4.5km)
- Selište (5km)
- Pričelj (5.1km)
Accommodation around Baba Janin Krst
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Česma (5.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Grad (2.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bijor (4.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (4.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Grabovac (3.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bučjanska Reka (4.8km)
Airports close to Baba Janin Krst
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (173.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (178.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (183.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Baba Janin Krst
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.