Traveling Luck for Ždrelo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zdrelo?What's around Zdrelo?
Wikipedia near Zdrelo
Where to stay near Ždrelo
The timezone in Zdrelo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6875°, Longitude. 22.1856°
Satellite map around Ždrelo
Loading map of Ždrelo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ždrelo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Govedarnik (1.2km)
- Pašište (1.2km)
- Duga Rudina (1.7km)
- Mrtvina (1.8km)
- Baba Janin Krst (2km)
- Senokosje (2.3km)
- Ovčibaba (2.3km)
- Korita (2.9km)
- Virovi (3.1km)
- Sveta Trojica (3.3km)
- Lokva (3.3km)
- Pričelj (3.4km)
- Svrakar (3.4km)
- Česma (3.6km)
- Žabar (3.8km)
- Dubrava (3.8km)
- Graničica (3.9km)
- Gornja Dubrava (3.9km)
- Del (4.1km)
- Donja Dubrava (4.2km)
- Lisičak (4.3km)
- Šarkovica (4.4km)
- Dubrava (4.4km)
- Srednji Del (4.6km)
- Selište (4.7km)
- Ravne (4.9km)
Accommodation around Ždrelo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Rudina (2.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Česma (3.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (3.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ledenica (3.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (0km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Golemi Perelaz (4.2km)
Airports close to Ždrelo
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (180km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (183.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ždrelo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.