Traveling Luck for Senokosje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Senokosje?What's around Senokosje?
Wikipedia near Senokosje
Where to stay near Senokosje
The timezone in Senokosje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:33 and Sunset at 18:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.6817°, Longitude. 22.1628°
Satellite map around Senokosje
Loading map of Senokosje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Senokosje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Senokosje (0km)
- Pričelj (1.1km)
- Mrtvina (1.6km)
- Duga Rudina (1.8km)
- Govedarnik (2.7km)
- Žabar (2.8km)
- Prestolje (2.9km)
- Pašište (3.3km)
- Virovi (3.4km)
- Gromaje (3.5km)
- Graničica (3.5km)
- Kovaćije (3.6km)
- Ovčibaba (3.7km)
- Režinci (3.7km)
- Baba Janin Krst (4km)
- Gorunje (4.2km)
- Del (4.2km)
- Česma (4.2km)
- Srpata (4.3km)
- Gornja Dubrava (4.4km)
- Korita (4.7km)
Accommodation around Senokosje
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Česma (4.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (2.3km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Golemi Perelaz (4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (1.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Vučji Potok (4.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (4.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ledenica (3.3km)
Airports close to Senokosje
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (181.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (182.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Senokosje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.