Traveling Luck for Srednji Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Srednji Vrh?What's around Srednji Vrh?
Wikipedia near Srednji Vrh
Where to stay near Srednji Vrh
The timezone in Srednji Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.6819°, Longitude. 22.1753°
Satellite map around Srednji Vrh
Loading map of Srednji Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srednji Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Duga Rudina (0.9km)
- Senokosje (1.2km)
- Govedarnik (1.6km)
- Mrtvina (1.6km)
- Pričelj (2.3km)
- Pašište (2.4km)
- Ovčibaba (2.6km)
- Virovi (2.7km)
- Žabar (2.8km)
- Baba Janin Krst (2.8km)
- Graničica (3.2km)
- Del (3.6km)
- Gornja Dubrava (3.7km)
- Prestolje (3.8km)
- Korita (4km)
- Svrakar (4.1km)
- Česma (4.1km)
- Režinci (4.2km)
- Sveta Trojica (4.3km)
- Lokva (4.3km)
- Donja Dubrava (4.3km)
- Gromaje (4.6km)
- Kovaćije (4.7km)
- Dubrava (4.7km)
- Srednji Del (4.7km)
Accommodation around Srednji Vrh
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Česma (4.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (1.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Golemi Perelaz (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dubar (3.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (2.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Golemo Bilo (4.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ledenica (3.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bučjanska Reka (4.8km)
Airports close to Srednji Vrh
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (175.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (181.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (182km)
Airfields or small airports close to Srednji Vrh
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.