Traveling Luck for Mrtvina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mrtvina?What's around Mrtvina?
Wikipedia near Mrtvina
Where to stay near Mrtvina
The timezone in Mrtvina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:53 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.6933°, Longitude. 22.1689°
Satellite map around Mrtvina
Loading map of Mrtvina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mrtvina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Mrtvina (0km)
- Senokosje (1.6km)
- Pašište (2.2km)
- Pričelj (2.3km)
- Duga Rudina (2.5km)
- Česma (2.6km)
- Govedarnik (2.8km)
- Korita (3.3km)
- Lokva (3.3km)
- Slana Bara (3.7km)
- Gorunje (3.8km)
- Baba Janin Krst (3.8km)
- Kovaćije (3.8km)
- Ovčibaba (4km)
- Žabar (4.2km)
- Zabel (4.2km)
- Virovi (4.3km)
- Prestolje (4.5km)
- Ravne (4.5km)
- Graničica (4.8km)
- Gromaje (4.8km)
- Sveta Trojica (4.9km)
Accommodation around Mrtvina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Rudina (3.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Česma (2.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ždrelo (1.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Golemi Perelaz (2.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pod Maglen (3.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ledenica (2.1km)
Airports close to Mrtvina
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (176.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (181.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (182.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mrtvina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.