Traveling Luck for Gorunje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gorunje?What's around Gorunje?
Wikipedia near Gorunje
Where to stay near Gorunje
The timezone in Gorunje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:01 and Sunset at 16:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7042°, Longitude. 22.1317°
Satellite map around Gorunje
Loading map of Gorunje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gorunje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gorunje (0km)
- Krstin Put (1.2km)
- Zabel (1.3km)
- Kovaćije (1.6km)
- Živanov Grob (2.1km)
- Orniče (2.2km)
- Obražinje (2.3km)
- Slana Bara (3.1km)
- Svinjarnik (3.3km)
- Pričelj (3.5km)
- Mrtvina (3.8km)
- Jesenje (3.9km)
- Česma (4km)
- Senokosje (4.2km)
- Mlađin Trljak (4.2km)
- Pivičište (4.2km)
- Plavničište (4.2km)
- Gromaje (4.5km)
- Ljakovica (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gorunje
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Česma (4.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bučje (3.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ledenica (2.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tupižnica (3.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Podkamen (3.5km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Golemi Perelaz (2.7km)
Airports close to Gorunje
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (180.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (181.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (183.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gorunje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.