Traveling Luck for Bela Zemlja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bela Zemlja?What's around Bela Zemlja?
Wikipedia near Bela Zemlja
Where to stay near Bela Zemlja
The timezone in Bela Zemlja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4931°, Longitude. 21.5678°
Satellite map around Bela Zemlja
Loading map of Bela Zemlja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bela Zemlja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bela Zemlja (0km)
- Došinac (0.6km)
- Padalište (1km)
- Šanci (2.2km)
- Kruševak (2.3km)
- Staro Lojze (2.4km)
- Ključ (2.4km)
- Ðerenče (2.6km)
- Lokve (2.7km)
- Ćelije (3km)
- Laz (3.4km)
- Leštak (3.4km)
- Njivetine (3.4km)
- Raskrsje (3.8km)
- Arnica (3.8km)
- Ključ (3.8km)
- Mangup (3.9km)
- Lipak (3.9km)
- Ravnjak (3.9km)
- Ravnica (4km)
- Sarajlika (4km)
- Terzisko (4.1km)
- Lojze (4.2km)
- Mali Laz (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bela Zemlja
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučja Rupa (3.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Prokop (4.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Magdalena (0.9km)
Airports close to Bela Zemlja
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (131.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (201.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (209km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (243.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bela Zemlja
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (216.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.