Traveling Luck for Belica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Belica?What's around Belica?
Wikipedia near Belica
Where to stay near Belica
The timezone in Belica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 17:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.5022°, Longitude. 22.0517°
Satellite map around Belica
Loading map of Belica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Belica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubrava (1.5km)
- Megdan (1.6km)
- Telešica (1.6km)
- Merkovica (2km)
- Leinac (2.1km)
- Nerezina (2.2km)
- Podina (2.2km)
- Grdobran (2.5km)
- Plevnjište (2.6km)
- Potkraj (2.6km)
- Selište (3.1km)
- Staro Lozje (3.5km)
- Radikinac (3.7km)
- Ozimica (3.9km)
- Stubal (3.9km)
- Tlasti Del (4km)
- Bukovik (4.1km)
- Most (4.2km)
- Ovčište (4.3km)
- Zajčevac (4.4km)
- Kladančić (4.5km)
- Plovči Bara (4.5km)
- Razljuc (4.6km)
- Grujin Del (4.7km)
- Veljanica (5.1km)
- Dubravica (5.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Belica
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (3.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (2.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rt (3.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Visoka Stena (4.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (5.2km)
Airports close to Belica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (167.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (203.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Belica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (224.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.