Traveling Luck for Malo Vrelo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Malo Vrelo?What's around Malo Vrelo?
Wikipedia near Malo Vrelo
Where to stay near Malo Vrelo
The timezone in Malo Vrelo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5706°, Longitude. 22.0342°
Satellite map around Malo Vrelo
Loading map of Malo Vrelo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malo Vrelo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Popovo (0.7km)
- Ravno (0.9km)
- Bogovo Gumno (0.9km)
- Selište (1km)
- Drenje (1.1km)
- Sibinov Grob (1.2km)
- Drenov Ključ (1.6km)
- Dugačka Aluga (2km)
- Košutnjak (2km)
- Golema Ornica (2.3km)
- Novoselska Aluga (2.4km)
- Bučina (2.4km)
- Bitenovac (2.6km)
- Krušavje (2.7km)
- Livađe (2.7km)
- Pločnik (2.8km)
- Ravno Plandište (2.9km)
- Novo Selo (3.1km)
- Popovica (3.4km)
- Purin Del (3.4km)
- Drenčak (3.5km)
- Cerje (3.6km)
- Cerovica (3.7km)
- Suva Belica (3.8km)
- Sastavci (3.8km)
- Leskovik (3.9km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (4.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Malo Vrelo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pavunov Del (4km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ždrelo (3.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bezdan (4.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Milevina Crkva (4.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (4.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skrobnica (1.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Plašivac (2.2km)
Airports close to Malo Vrelo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (174.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (200km)
Airfields or small airports close to Malo Vrelo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (215.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.