Traveling Luck for Štrbanovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Strbanovac?What's around Strbanovac?
Wikipedia near Strbanovac
Where to stay near Štrbanovac
The timezone in Strbanovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.5069°, Longitude. 22.0292°
Satellite map around Štrbanovac
Loading map of Štrbanovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Štrbanovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Megdan (0.7km)
- Leinac (0.8km)
- Selište (1km)
- Podina (1km)
- Radikinac (1.7km)
- Merkovica (2.3km)
- Kladančić (2.3km)
- Zajčevac (2.4km)
- Plevnjište (2.4km)
- Telešica (2.6km)
- Staro Lozje (2.7km)
- Potkraj (2.9km)
- Ovčište (3km)
- Veljanica (3.1km)
- Selište (3.2km)
- Dubravica (3.5km)
- Dubrava (3.7km)
- Plovči Bara (3.8km)
- Ramnište (3.8km)
- Nerezina (3.9km)
- Bukovik (4.3km)
- Ozimica (4.5km)
- Razljuc (4.6km)
- Suva Belica (4.6km)
- Grdobran (4.7km)
Accommodation around Štrbanovac
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Batinac (3.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (4.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rt (4.8km)
- Jasenovica (3.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Kojin Krst (2.4km)
Airports close to Štrbanovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (169.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Štrbanovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (223.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.