Traveling Luck for Selište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Seliste?What's around Seliste?
Wikipedia near Seliste
Where to stay near Selište
The timezone in Seliste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5122°, Longitude. 22.0222°
Satellite map around Selište
Loading map of Selište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Selište (0km)
- Podina (1.2km)
- Radikinac (1.6km)
- Megdan (1.6km)
- Leinac (1.7km)
- Kladančić (1.8km)
- Zajčevac (2.1km)
- Staro Lozje (2.3km)
- Ovčište (2.4km)
- Plevnjište (2.5km)
- Selište (2.5km)
- Merkovica (2.6km)
- Dubravica (2.6km)
- Veljanica (2.8km)
- Ramnište (2.8km)
- Potkraj (3.1km)
- Telešica (3.1km)
- Plovči Bara (3.3km)
- Suva Belica (3.9km)
- Berinci (4.1km)
- Bukovik (4.3km)
- Razljuc (4.4km)
- Dubrava (4.5km)
- Nerezina (4.5km)
- Plužnica (4.7km)
- Ozimica (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Selište
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Batinac (3.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (4.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Milevina Crkva (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jasenovica (2.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Kojin Krst (3.1km)
Airports close to Selište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (170.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (222.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.