Traveling Luck for Berinci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Berinci?What's around Berinci?
Wikipedia near Berinci
Where to stay near Berinci
The timezone in Berinci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.5403°, Longitude. 22.0031°
Satellite map around Berinci
Loading map of Berinci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Berinci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Matejeva Stružina (0.7km)
- Žeženac (1.3km)
- Zdravči Kamen (1.4km)
- Orlovac (1.7km)
- Krivonos (1.9km)
- Golemi Vrh (2.2km)
- Stojkovica (2.4km)
- Kozja Grbina (2.4km)
- Kut (2.7km)
- Kojin Vrh (2.8km)
- Kragujevica (2.8km)
- Debeli Rt (2.8km)
- Nadkamen (2.9km)
- Goli Vrh (3km)
- Del (3.2km)
- Širina (3.4km)
- Retke Buke (3.5km)
- Glavičke (3.6km)
- Redak (3.6km)
- Rudina (3.8km)
- Okonica (3.8km)
- Trapčići (3.8km)
- Vrtača (3.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Berinci
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Milevina Crkva (0.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Goveđi Peštar (3.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (3.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jasenovica (3km)
Airports close to Berinci
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (174.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Berinci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (218.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.