Traveling Luck for Ozimica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ozimica?What's around Ozimica?
Wikipedia near Ozimica
Where to stay near Ozimica
The timezone in Ozimica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5303°, Longitude. 22.0644°
Satellite map around Ozimica
Loading map of Ozimica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozimica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ozimica (0km)
- Most (0.5km)
- Bukovik (0.8km)
- Stubal (1.3km)
- Razljuc (1.4km)
- Potkraj (1.6km)
- Leskovik (2.1km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (2.2km)
- Plevnjište (2.2km)
- Merkovica (2.3km)
- Telešica (2.3km)
- Nerezina (2.4km)
- Plovči Bara (2.7km)
- Purin Del (2.7km)
- Staro Lozje (2.7km)
- Bežanovac (3km)
- Bara (3.2km)
- Livađe (3.3km)
- Markov Most (3.4km)
- Krstatac (3.4km)
- Ovčište (3.5km)
- Popovica (3.5km)
- Dubrava (3.6km)
- Pločnik (3.6km)
- Podina (3.6km)
- Penjaže (3.7km)
- Golema Ornica (3.8km)
- Tlasti Del (3.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ozimica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (1.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (2.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (3.4km)
Airports close to Ozimica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (169.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (200.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ozimica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.