Traveling Luck for Bukovik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bukovik?What's around Bukovik?
Wikipedia near Bukovik
Where to stay near Bukovik
The timezone in Bukovik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5331°, Longitude. 22.0567°
Satellite map around Bukovik
Loading map of Bukovik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bukovik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bukovik (0km)
- Razljuc (0.7km)
- Ozimica (0.8km)
- Most (1.3km)
- Potkraj (1.5km)
- Leskovik (1.6km)
- Plovči Bara (1.9km)
- Plevnjište (1.9km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (2km)
- Staro Lozje (2.1km)
- Stubal (2.1km)
- Purin Del (2.2km)
- Merkovica (2.2km)
- Telešica (2.5km)
- Livađe (2.6km)
- Ovčište (2.8km)
- Nerezina (3km)
- Bežanovac (3.1km)
- Suva Belica (3.1km)
- Golema Ornica (3.1km)
- Pločnik (3.2km)
- Popovica (3.3km)
- Podina (3.3km)
- Bara (3.5km)
- Dugačka Aluga (3.6km)
- Krstatac (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bukovik
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (2.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Batinac (1.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (3.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (3.8km)
Airports close to Bukovik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (170km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (200.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bukovik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.