Traveling Luck for Trap, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Trap?What's around Trap?
Wikipedia near Trap
Where to stay near Trap
The timezone in Trap is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:13 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.5278°, Longitude. 22.0444°
Satellite map around Trap
Loading map of Trap and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trap, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Staro Lozje (0.8km)
- Plevnjište (0.9km)
- Potkraj (1km)
- Plovči Bara (1.2km)
- Bukovik (1.4km)
- Merkovica (1.4km)
- Razljuc (1.5km)
- Ovčište (1.6km)
- Ozimica (1.9km)
- Telešica (2.1km)
- Podina (2.1km)
- Leskovik (2.5km)
- Most (2.5km)
- Suva Belica (2.6km)
- Dubravica (2.8km)
- Selište (2.9km)
- Livađe (3.1km)
- Stubal (3.1km)
- Purin Del (3.1km)
- Nerezina (3.1km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (3.2km)
- Megdan (3.2km)
- Golema Ornica (3.7km)
- Leinac (3.8km)
- Bitenovac (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Trap
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Batinac (1.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (2.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (3.8km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Jazbine (3.8km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Kojin Krst (3km)
Airports close to Trap
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (170.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (202km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trap
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (221.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.