Traveling Luck for Plevnjište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Plevnjiste?What's around Plevnjiste?
Wikipedia near Plevnjiste
Where to stay near Plevnjište
The timezone in Plevnjiste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:53 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.5211°, Longitude. 22.0450°
Satellite map around Plevnjište
Loading map of Plevnjište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Plevnjište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Plevnjište (0km)
- Merkovica (0.6km)
- Potkraj (0.7km)
- Staro Lozje (1.1km)
- Telešica (1.3km)
- Podina (1.4km)
- Bukovik (1.9km)
- Plovči Bara (2km)
- Ovčište (2km)
- Ozimica (2.2km)
- Razljuc (2.3km)
- Megdan (2.4km)
- Selište (2.5km)
- Nerezina (2.6km)
- Most (2.7km)
- Leinac (3km)
- Stubal (3.1km)
- Dubravica (3.2km)
- Dubrava (3.2km)
- Leskovik (3.3km)
- Suva Belica (3.3km)
- Ivanje Raspođe (3.9km)
- Radikinac (3.9km)
- Purin Del (3.9km)
- Livađe (4km)
- Grdobran (4km)
- Kladančić (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Plevnjište
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Batinac (1.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (2.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (3.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Kojin Krst (2.2km)
Airports close to Plevnjište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (169.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (202.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Plevnjište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (222.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.